Digital transformation is a priority for many corporate banks working to capture market share by leveraging new technologies. Supporting banks as they work to attract new customers and increase automation levels, Polaris provides an extensive range of custom-built corporate banking solutions. Our offerings range from strategic consulting services to application development and third party product implementation support.
Our technical experience across the spectrum of corporate banking topics includes digital banking, cash management, trade finance, liquidity management, payments and anti-money laundering legislation. With over 10,000 person years of experience in this area, our team of more than 1,000 associates is on hand to support your projects.
Services to meet your needs
Whether you want to modernize legacy processes, integrate new applications with existing systems or benefit from end-to-end life cycle support, our services can meet your needs. With a proven track record, we can help you automate processes, benefit from operational efficiencies and improve internal decision making. Our services include:
- Digital: Design & development of Next Generation Portals providing Omni channel experience and digital convergence as well as business intelligence, user experience and mobility.
- Cash management: Polaris strives to build efficient and effective cash management platforms for global banks and financial institutions
- Trade finance: Polaris offers comprehensive range of solutions for trade finance including traditional offerings like LC, bills guarantees and next gen offerings like MT 798.
- Liquidity Management: Polaris develops liquidity management solutions include sweeping, pooling, cash concentration, and other related solutions.
Specific services include
- Consulting services: Including business process consulting, application portfolio rationalization, legacy modernization and data management services.
- Custom application development: Ground-up development and global roll-out of new applications.
- Production support and maintenance: Helping banks achieve operational efficiencies by providing L1, L2 and L3 production support.
- Domain-led testing: Dedicated Testing Center of Excellence for corporate banking with in-depth domain experience.
- Data migration: Standard tools to enable effective and structured migration projects with post-migration support and validations.
- Domain reporting hub: Corporate banking visualizations and analytics using industry tools.
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) middleware and integration centre: Support in implementing middleware tools.
- Specialty skills services: Providing cost-effective and trained resources in areas including payments, liquidity and trade finance.
- Third party product implementation support: Pre- and post-product implementation support for third-party products including FLEXCUBE, Fundtech and Intellect.
Why Polaris corporate banking?
With over 20 years’ experience in corporate banking and more than 100 active engagements, we understand the challenges you are facing and have the resources to help you achieve your goals. Our digital transformation model is used as the basis of many successful transformation projects around the world. With our ready-to-use tools, frameworks and accelerators, and our existing repository of corporate bank processes, we not only ensure delivery excellence, but also enable banks to digitize entire customer experience journeys quickly and efficiently.
- Polaris implemented one of the world’s largest corporate banking portals, spanning 130 countries and available in 28 languages. Handling over $6 trillion in transactions every month, the portal generated annual savings of over $12 million compared to the previous legacy systems.
- Polaris developed a trade finance processing platform which has been implemented in 80 countries. With over 1,500 users, the platform handles 125,000 transactions per day and processes 10 million images per year.
- A leading North American bank appointed Polaris to create a customer on-boarding hub and integrate the hub with existing document management and workflow systems. The bank benefited from a 360 degree view of customers, while customers benefited from a faster and simpler on-boarding process as well as greater clarity regarding documentation requirements.